Woods and Co
has partnered with one of Australia's premiere real estate agencies to find an experienced Property Manager who is able to commence immediately. This position offers the opportunity for a Property Manager to join the leading team of the organisation and work alongside the leading Property Manager. With a well renowned name, this opportunity will allow you to learn and grow the moment you step foot within the doors.
The successful applicant must have previous autonomous property management experience, excellent communication, and fantastic organisational skills. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $70k - $80k + Super + bonuses
- Fantastic job security
- Beautiful office in St. Kilda
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular social events
- Company promotes internally, so ample opportunities for progression
What do you need?
- Manage 120 approximately properties
- Liaise with landlords and tenants
- Collect rents
- Collect arrears
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Organise contractors for maintenance purposes
- Conduct condition reports
- Book inspections
- Visit properties when required to assess issues in person
- Be on-call for tenants and landlords alike
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Harry Prendergast on 0418 751 856 OR via email Harry@woodsco.com.au
- Agent's Representative Certificate
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of residential properties
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very well organised
- Diligent and committed
- Drivers license and car
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.