Woods & Co Recruitment
have become a true leader amongst its industry peers. We're known for our vibrant, hard-working, and fun culture. We're committed to growing our staff and promoting from within, as well as having a genuine love for the work we do!
We provide recruitment services across five key pillars: Property & Construction, Sales & Office Support, Digital & IT, Financial Services, and Hospitality. We work alongside leading companies across all industries, giving you exposure to some truly incredible clients.
Woods & Co can support your growth in the short, mid and long term - our business continues to expand rapidly and promote from within, so the opportunities are endless. We require a fun-loving, ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join the team.
Further to that, our commitment to staff is unrivalled. We support a proper work-life balance, prioritise wellness, and ensure there's lots of fun to be had.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment.
What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60,000 - $70,000 + super + an excellent commission structure | OTE $120k
- Supported training, progression, and career growth
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly reviews and bi-annual salary reviews
- Gym membership, phone, and laptop
- Newly fitted South Yarra office
- Interstate company trips and social events
- Wellness days (yoga, HIIT sessions, meditation, etc)
- Flu shots for the winter
- Monthly team breakfasts
- Quarterly team events
What do you need?
- End-to-end recruitment within one of our key pillars
- Use JobAdder to track candidates through the recruitment process
- Build ongoing relationships with clients, candidates, and staff
- Convert a lot of inbound leads, but generate your own BD too
- Add to our culture with your own personality
- Attend networking events, lunches, and dinners
- 2+ years experience in a recruitment role
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and candidates
- A love for human interaction
- Ambitious, motivated, and keen to grow within the organisation
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Jack
on 0433 811 400
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.