Woods & Co Recruitment
has partnered with a leading property firm, who are looking to expand the team with a Sales Administration Assistant/Client Services. As a well-trusted business with a very respected reputation, this role is the perfect opportunity for someone with exceptional administrative experience and a genuine hunger for the real estate industry!
Reporting to the Director/Team Sales Agents your hard work will be rewarded with an outstanding, supportive and fun-loving culture. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Armadale Location
- Parking available
- $70,000 - $80,000 salary package (depending on experience)
- Full time (Monday to Friday)
- No Saturday work
- Work autonomously
- Report to a partner and sales consultant of the business
- Varied roles & tasks
- Fantastic company culture
- Reward and recognition for high performance
- Established business with fantastic brand recognition
What do you need?
- Provide all operational/administration support as directed
- Looking after partner and sales consultant
- Schedule, calendar, CRM & email management
- Sales campaign management
- Sales Support, Admin, Compliance & photographer coordination
- Client facing
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and third parties
- Manage final inspections, sales & settlement of properties
- Data Entry & File processing
- General administration tasks
- Events & Social Media management
- Creating and reading confidential documents
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Liaising with staff
- No Agents Representative needed
- Proven experience in an EA, Business Support or Sales Administration/Assistant capacity within the property/real estate field
- A strong understanding of managing sales campaigns
- A strong understanding of real estate practices
- High attention to detail, initiative & quick thinking
- High-level communication and presentation
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Scheduling and Diary management
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniella Mandie
on 0459 979 638.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.