Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with this Iconic Hospitality group of Venues that deliver the finest food, wine and events across multiple venues in Melbourne. This role will see you work across all facets of the sales and events side of the business, emphasising on overseeing the sales team, financial measures, business development, relationship building and financial growth.
Your ability to build and maintain effective business relationships both internally and externally through networking and strong communication, financial planning and business development is crucial in the success of this role, as is accuracy and promptness when delivering information to your team.
With great responsibility comes great remuneration, and to add to that, this company is offering genuine career progression with new venues, new ventures and lots of ambition. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
- Job Security
- Real work life balance
- Working across multiple sites
- Genuine career progression
- Chance to make your mark in this company
What do you need?
- Focus on maximising revenue across the venues and sales team
- Lead a team of Event and sales professionals across all venues
- Develop trusting relationships with each and every client providing them with a personalised end to end experience
- Proactively build and create business relationships
- Drive activities to increase profit margins
- Financial sales reporting including forward planning
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilient and determined
- Strong focus on business development, with set KPIs
- Capabilities in stocktake systems and ordering processes
- Manage to open and closing procedures
- Results-focused individual ready to meet the challenges of ambitious budgets and your own KPIs
- Area Management and oversight including ensuring KPI’s and policies are adhered to
- Conduct training, implement new learning incentives and design training programs suitable.
- Actively participate in tendering preparations
- At least 7 years’ experience as an autonomous manager in up-scale fast-paced venues in Melbourne or Nationally
- Previous sales success with a background in the account management of a 5-star establishment
- A passion for Business Events
- Execeptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be Resilient and determined
- Be self motivated
- A strong work ethic and willingness to grow within the business
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
- Demonstrated experience in training staff of all levels
- Demonstrated experience setting and meeting KPI’s
- Want to work long term and progress your career with the business
- Demonstrated experience with work force planning
- Previous experience working at higher-end venues is advantageous
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact email@example.com
or call 0412 220 920
for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted