Woods & Co
have partnered with a leading property-tech company in Australia. You will be working closely with the Head of Sales Strategy and Sales Manager to ensure you have the appropriate support to achieve success. You will receive an abundance of fresh leads to contact every day!
The successful candidate will have experience or knowledge in the property, finance or insurance broking space
and will be excited by the emerging tech landscape!
Due to increased demand, the business is currently looking for two Appointment Setters to join the team.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $65-70k + super + monthly commission
- 100% Remote (Melbourne or Sydney or Canberra or Brisbane)
- Induction and ongoing training through Zoom
- Mentorship from the Sales Manager and Head of Sales Strategy
- Supportive, fun and engaging team to be a part of
- Serious growth and progression opportunities
- Work for a Group with multiple sister brands
What do you need?
- Call inbound, warm leads that have requested information via the company website
- Fresh leads to access daily, no cold calling
- Set appointments for Sales and Account Managers to meet prospective clients
- You love calling customers on the phone with banter and energy
- CRM management
- Keep up to date with monitoring lead pipeline and prioritisation
- Attend regular zoom meetings with team and managers for check-ins and training sessions
Woods & Co Recruitment
- Possess outstanding listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Have high volume phone based experience
- Are tech-savvy
- Are highly motivated, ambitious and sales driven
- Can pick up a sales script, run with it and close the deal
- Always keep on top of administrative duties and don’t need to be reminded
- Enjoy working both as part of a team and unsupervised
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
to discuss in further detail!