Woods & Co have partnered with a well-known aged care company in Australia in search of Scrum Master on a contract basis to oversee a fundamental project to improve business processes and time-keeping within the organisation. You will play a large role in the management of a development team and help with the organisation and clarity of their deliverables. The successful candidate for this role will be technically proficient and have experience understanding and working within complex software environments to give support. They will also have good people management experience and skills as well as proven experience in similar projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Very attractive day rate – $600-1000 dependant.
- An exciting project in a well-established company.
- Internal support for project success.
- Play a key role in forming agile practices within the development team.
- All expenses are covered across working hours.
What do you do?
What do you need?
- Organising, prioritising, delegating, and translating development tasks to the team.
- Provide clarity to developers regarding task timelines and expectations.
- Keep the team organised, on track, and focused on what matters.
- Serve as a bridge between product management and development.
- Clear obstacles and protect the team from distractions.
- Lead through influence and credibility.
- 4 years or more as a Scrum Master, Delivery manager, or similar
- Technical background in analytics, development, etc.
- Experience with managing multiple deliverables and prioritising development tasks.
- Experience in transitioning teams into agile ways of working
- Project Management skills, business processes certifications, and experience preferred (Lean Six Sigma, or other)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to think strategically and lead.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field of IT
- Proactive, investigative, and resilient mindset to go above and beyond when troubleshooting.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Rob McCormack on 0499 187 524 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted