Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with a leading private wealth advisory firm with a long-standing reputation for excellence and expertise in the financial industry. Our client provides comprehensive investment solutions and personalised wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families. With a strong commitment to integrity and client satisfaction, they strive to deliver exceptional financial advice and ensure the long-term success of our clients.What’s in it for you?
As a Senior Investment Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in the firm, utilising your existing transferable book of clients to deliver comprehensive investment solutions tailored to their unique financial goals and risk tolerance. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of talented professionals and leverage the extensive resources and research capabilities to provide exceptional advisory services.
- Salary + Super + Equity opportunity (negotiable based on experience)
- Convenient Melbourne CBD office location
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Reward and recognition for high performance
What you need?
- Manage and cultivate relationships with high-net-worth clients, offering personalised wealth management and investment advisory services
- Assess clients' financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences to develop customised investment strategies
- Proactively monitor and review clients' portfolios, providing ongoing recommendations and adjustments based on market trends and individual circumstances
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance and offer innovative investment solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams, including portfolio managers, analysts, and compliance officers, to optimise client outcomes and deliver exceptional service
- Actively participate in business development initiatives to expand the firm's client base and increase assets under management
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately..
- Proven experience as a Senior Investment Advisor, preferably with a transferable book of clients
- RG 146 compliant for providing retail financial products advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For a confidential discussion, please call Xavier on 0439 565 880.
NB: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.