Woods & Co
has partnered with an exciting and fast-growing company in the outsourced payroll solutions industry. They're on the hunt for a senior payroll officer to ensure that client services are delivered to a high standard. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- St Kilda Rd Office
- Join a fast growing business in the exciting recruitment space
- Genuine and clear career progression opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Great learning and development opportunities | leadership training
- Regular team events
- Supportive management structure empowering employees to balance work and personal priorities
- Wellness days
- Salary sacrificing options
- Meaningful, valuable work
What do you need?
- Building strong client relationships with a focus on delivery
- Provide contractor payroll services
- Contractor & employee on-boarding
- liaising and supporting clients and contractors with with timesheet and payroll queries
- Provide support e.g. quotes, proposals and presentations as needed
- Ensure payroll delivery adheres to compliance standards
- Contractor payroll experience
- Understanding of payroll compliance
- Comprehensive knowledge of Modern Awards and other state and industry legislation
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent software/computer skills
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Xavier
on 0439 565 880.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.