Woods & Co
has partnered up with a national fitout contractor who requires a Senior Project Manager to join their busy team.
This contractor has an impressive track record of delivering a variety of projects valued at up to $15 million. Their clients are a mix of public and private organizations and they have delivered a range of award-winning projects for schools, universities, airports, community centers and commercial projects such as high-end retail, hospitality and offices. What do you do?
They require a Senior Project Manager experienced in working with a fitout contractor on projects valued up to $10 million. The size of the contractor is not important, what’s important is a good attitude and the experience of working in a live environment in a client-facing role. What do you need?
What’s in it for you?
- Relevant tertiary education
- Great attitude
- 4-6 years of Project Management with a fitout contractor
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high-quality projects for corporate clients
- High-level building methodology skills
- A diverse portfolio of commercial projects and solid work history with reliable references
- Strong client relationship skills, can influence and negotiate at the highest level
- Supportive of a culture that values people
- Can mentor others, is a confident team leader and a great communicator
- Planned, organised, efficient and effective.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary of up to $180,000 + Super
- Work for a company that has a great reputation
- Job security - loads of upcoming projects
- Great central office location
- Career Progression
- Great young team culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.