Woods & Co
have partnered with a national company that works within the trade industry with their products going into high end residential & volume homes, and are looking for their next Manufacturing Manager / Scheduler
to organise and update the fleet and ensure that the job orders are up to date on the system.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a scheduler OR 2+ years experience in a high volume admin or customer service role.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $90,000 - $110,000 + Super
- Mordialloc location
- Training provided
- A fantastic work culture with strong values around respect and support
- Long-term and developing position with a growing company
What do you need?
- Be the main point of contact for customers & clients
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Ad hoc admin tasks (invoicing & quoting)
- Work well in a team
- Actively manage the fieldworkers to create the most efficient routes possible
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Lachie Topp on 0433 370 224.
- 3 years+ Scheduling experience previously
- Scheduling of fieldworkers is essential
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential
- Fantastic customer service
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Eager to learn and grow
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted