Woods & Co.
are continuing to work alongside our Laverton North corporate signage friends in assisting them as they add to their growing team. In this instance, we are on the hunt for an electrician with a background in corporate signage to jump on board before an array of projects kick off across the rest of 2024 and beyond. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Up to $50 an hour + super depending on experience.
- Grow professionally within a dynamic team adding to your already strong skill set.
- The ability to work on commercial projects across a variety of Victorian locations.
- Great team culture with a priority of high performance and client satisfaction.
What do you need?
- Perform electrical works across a variety of sites and clients adhering to Australian electrical code.
- Surveying of sites from both the perspective of safe operating procedure as well as understanding project scope.
- Follow directions from stakeholders inclusive of the Installation Manager, Operations Manager as well as liaison with Project Manager, Coordinators and Sub Contractors.
- Champion site safety through overall site maintenance and tidiness as well as completion of JSA's.
- A grade electrical qualification, minimum 3 years post apprenticeship.
- Passion about the work you do and ability to execute to a high standard.
- Understanding of the process of obtaining electrical and non-electrical permits.
- Own transport, current driver's license and up-to-date tools of the trade.
- Strong communication skills and team-first mentality to achieve rewarding outcomes.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini
on 0473 473 744
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.