The client is a commercial construction business that is licensed in QLD, ACT, VIC, SA, NSW, and TAS, with the head office in Melbourne.
The client is a tier 3 commercial builder that completes projects valued at up to $15 million. What do you do?
The client is currently looking to employ a Site Manager to be responsible for the overall delivery of a construction project valued at $10 million. The successful applicant will
What do you need?
- Manage and coach staff effectively, leading the team in achieving project and personal goals
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Oversee the quality of trade works to ensure the required standard is achieved in all cases
- Issue site instructions and other correspondence as required to trade contractors and consultants
- Liaise with the client and ensure a long-standing relationship is maintained
- Report to senior management on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues.
What’s in it for you?
- 3 plus years of Site Management experience
- Strong knowledge of construction methodology
- Ability to manage and follow programs
- Ran commercial projects for a head contractor valued upwards of $5 million
- Above average communications skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and driven
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, a career-enhancing role, long-term opportunities and the chance to be part of an exciting period of growth. If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.