Woods and Co
have partnered up with a leading Melbourne construction company that works across the industrial sector. This company has grown significantly over the past few years and has a strong project portfolio that focuses on industrial warehouse builds across Melbourne. What do you do?
The client is currently looking to employ a Site Manager to be responsible for the overall delivery of a diverse range of construction projects valued between $10m - $30m. The successful applicant will
What do you need?
- Manage and coach staff effectively, leading the team in achieving project and personal goals
- Monitor the progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Oversee the quality of trade works to ensure the required standard is achieved in all cases
- Issue site instructions and other correspondence as required to trade contractors and consultants
- Liaise with the client and ensure a long-standing relationship is maintained
- Report to senior management on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues
What’s in it for you?
- 5 plus years of Site Management experience
- Strong knowledge of construction methodology
- Ability to manage and follow programs
- Ran large industrial projects for a head contractor valued up to $20 million
- Above average communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and driven
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, a career-enhancing role, long term opportunities and the chance to be part of an exciting period of growth. If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to email@example.com