Woods & Co Recruitment
have teamed up with an industry leader in the domestic and commercial staircases and balustrading industry. We are looking for an experienced Draftsperson/Detailer specialising in Steel to come on board a company that constantly strives for quality.
Working on a Monday to Friday basis as an experienced Draftsperson/Detailer, you will work both within a team & autonomously to produce accurate drawings and 3D models for steel staircases, balustrading, and handrails. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $80,000 - $85,000 + Super + Overtime.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Career Development & Growth.
- Immediate Start Available.
What do you need?
- Use SolidWorks & Inventor in a construction/sheet metal environment.
- Read and understand engineered drawings and architectural plans.
- Produce modelling and drawings for manufacturing/fabrication of staircases, balustrading, and handrails.
- Several years’ experience in SolidWorks and Inventor.
- Previous experience working in a construction/sheet metal environment.
- Produce accurate shop drawings, and 3D modelling whilst working quickly and maintaining high quality.
- Be a motivated, proactive individual who can work well within a team and unsupervised.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Anthony Bouios on 0497 865 092
or email Anthony.Bouios@woodsco.com.au Woods & Co Recruitment
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members, and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.