Woods & Co
has partnered up with one of Melbourne's largest residential volume home builders who are looking to grow their team in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. They are looking to bring on great Supervisors who want to get off the tools and develop their leadership skills, with progress in the future. What do you do?
What do you need?
- Lead a team of trades across multiple building sites
- Train and develop leading hands
- Be very efficient and organised
- Report directly to the construction manager
- Follow OH&S procedures
What's in it for you?
- Absolute commitment to flawless results
- Demonstrated experience with meeting targets
- Must be a qualified carpenter with previous experience leading a team
- Extremely hard-working, motivated and driven
- Ability to show initiative and take action when required
- Work well under pressure
- Punctual and honest
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Pay attention to detail and take pride in their work
- All-round team player
- Must have a driver's license
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately.For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate Start Available
- $120k + Super + Car| Regular salary reviews
- Honest career
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.