Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with this hospitality group that epitomises genuine hospitality, and culinary artistry that is showcasing the finest ingredients paired with the bar classics, this role really has it all.
Collaborating closely with the Restaurant Manager, we are seeking a dynamic leader who has several years of experience in managing fast paced, large scale venues and is eager to advance their career. As a hands-on leader, you will oversee a dedicated team and possess a deep understanding of providing exceptional service.
Your dedication to excellence and enthusiasm for creating extraordinary experiences will be essential in shaping the triumph of this thrilling endeavour. Embrace the opportunity, unleash your potential, and join us in redefining the future of causal, luxury dining. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super
- Full Time
- Development opportunities
- Career Progression
- Pre-opening leadership team
What do you need?
- Training and developing staff
- Sell and upsell quality food and beverage options
- Hands on approach in your leadership
- Set the standards for high quality service
- Capabilities in stocktake systems and ordering processes
- Training and developing in SoS operations.
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressured service periods
- Manage bookings and allocations
- Rostering, staff management and onboarding new employees
- Have a passion for quality food and customer service
- At least 3 years’ experience as Venue Manager in luxury dining
- Fluent Writing and verbal skills
- Full working rights in Australia, unrestricted
- Exceptional financial and business acumen
- Flexible working hours across a 7 day roster
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Demonstrated experience in training staff of all levels
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting and forecasting
- Want to work long term and progress your career with an expanding business
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact Abby on 0412 220 920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted