Woods & Co Recruitment
are proud to have partnered with this exciting hospitality group that epitomises genuine hospitality, and culinary artistry.
As the Venue Manager, you'll need a sound understanding of end-to-end service standards, sequence of service, and an ability to turn over large covers across casual fine dining, casual upmarket restaurant and events space on any one shift including breakfast lunch and dinner service.
You’ll need to excel in multitasking, lead your team by example and have the ability to integrate the FOH and BOH teams. You’ll need to posses the operational knowledge and hospitality service to flourish in this role.
Additionally, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, and nurturing a successful team and culture. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $75,000 - $85,000 + Super depending on experience
- Live and work in the heart of Canberra
- Revamped, well know space(s) set to launch in Jan 2024
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
What do you need?
- Have a positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- Build a strong rapport between FOH and BOH teams
- Work closely with the Head Chef and BOH team to deliver service impeccably
- Lead your team on shift and ensure seamless service operations that covers end to end service
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring seamless guest service and satisfaction.
- Carry out and implement SoS, Operational service standards and drive a good working culture
- Reporting on costs, wastage and labour and any other financial control measures
- Participate in business planning meetings with the executive team required
- Willing to relocate to Canberra
- 3 years experience as a Venue Manager within a premium, casual dining environment
- Fluent Writing and verbal skill
- Ability to relocate or live close to Canberra
- Ability to work across all areas of the restaurants including bar, floor, pass, host and events
- A strong understanding of wine and wine pairings
- Ability to manage a diverse team from FOH, Sommeliers, Hosts, Bar Manager, and Bar Staff.
- Possess the insight to evaluate operational performance and implement enhancements
- Must be available across a full 7 day roster including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact Abby on 0412 220 920
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted