Woods & Co have partnered with Australia's Premier Wood Machining Company, with over 25 years in the business. They are currently in a growth phase and are expanding and improving their machinery.
The company offers a range of timber processes, including sanding, coating, charring and laminating for any timber - large and small profiles. They are on the lookout for a new experienced and friendly Wood Machinist to join their excellent facility. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $80,000-$100,000 + Super (dependent on experience)
- Located in the South-East suburbs
- Great team environment
- Stable, long-standing company
- Job security and permanent employment
What do you need?
- Administrative work to interpret orders and customer profiles as needed
- Planning production jobs into machine centres and organising roofing
- Working in the infeeds and outfeeds of Weinig Moulders
- Tool setting and tool grinding
- Tool change and machine setup
- Machine preventative maintenance
- Manual handling of timber
- Sorting, stacking and strapping of timber packs
- To be familiar with Weinig Powerlock
- Powercom Systems an advantage but 1 year of experience working with moulders is essential
- Tool Setting and Tool Grinding
- Tool changing for profiles, tongue and groove flooring, cladding and DAR
- Interpret customer orders in factory job cards and cutting lists
- Mechanical aptitude and maintenance background
- Sustain long production runs and multiple tool changes
- Wood Machinist qualification - Cert. III in Wood Machining
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to interpret drawings to manufacture
- Computer Literacy in AutoCad, Excel and Outlook
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please contact Riley
on 0459 979 638
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.