Woods & Co Recruitment
are on the hunt for a passionate Arborist
to grow and add value to this already well-established and forever-growing team, based in the
This team of professionals prides themselves in their work and professional tree care, always ensuring complete satisfaction for all customers.
The safety of their people, the customer, and the wider community is their first priority.
Let's not forget the high priority that they place on the environment!
What’s in it for you?
What do you need?
- $70,000-$85,000 + Super
- Immediate Start
- Stability, Serious Growth, Room for Movement, Career Progression and a Future (Job Security)
- Monday - Friday (the occasional Saturday)
- Reward & Recognition
- Multiple positions available
- South East office location
- Work with a strong and recognised brand (plenty of work)
What do you do?
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Certificate 3 in Arboriculture
- White Card
- Rail Card
- Proven climbing skills and experience
- The ability to climb
- Add value to the already amazing team culture
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Medium Rigid Truck Licence (not a necessity)
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately.For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with a business that has been around for over 15 years!
- Work on jobs that are statewide.
- Commercial Projects
- Adhere to internal quality standards
- Be a part of the fun, fast-paced environment and culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.