Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with an Australian owned company that has experienced extreme growth and are looking to bring on an experienced Bookkeeper to support the Executive team in this exciting business.
We are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper
to join this business & take responsibility for the ongoing operations of the business when it comes to recording financial transactions, reconciling accounts & generating financial reports to aid the continued growth of the business.What's in it for you:
What do you do?
- $80,000 - $100,000 + Super
- Monday - Friday
- One of the most progressive, forward thinking businesses we have the pleasure of recruiting for
- Immediate start
- Adelaide CBD Office
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Amazing company culture
Reporting directly to the owners, you would be responsible for day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to the following:
What do you need?
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations across all entities;
- Process all intercompany transactions;
- Manage all Accounts Payable matters such as supplier payments, statement reconciliations and employee reimbursements;
- Manage all Accounts Receivable matters such as invoicing customers, debt collection and Trade Debtor reconciliations;
- Fortnightly Payroll including employee onboarding;
- Ensure all required transactions are coded via the Job Cost function in Xero;
- Expense management of recoupable artist and creator costs, working closely with our in-house travel agent;
- Banking (local and international);
- Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years in similar financial function role.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, concepts, and practices.
- Competent in the use of software, including Excel, Xero and CRM systems.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
Please contact Xavier email@example.com
or call 0439565880
to discuss in further detail!