Woods & Co
has partnered up with one of Melbourne's top commercial contractors, the client is a tier 3 builder that completes commercial & industrial projects ranging up to $30 million.
A fantastic opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join the construction team has arisen, the client has secured a strong amount of work to kick-start December, the successful candidate will be working on a high-profile, diverse and impressive mixture of projects. What do you do?
What do you need?
- Reporting to the Project Manager, this role is responsible for providing support to the Project Manager and wider project team to achieve project objectives and ensure compliance with the client’s requirements.
- The role is demanding and will provide its fair share of challenges in a competitive industry.
- The right person will find it extremely rewarding and will receive great support within a positive and progressive environment.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
What’s in it for you?
- 3+ years of Contract Administration experience within the Construction industry
- Degree Qualified or relevant site background
- Structural knowledge and experience
- Proven successful management and delivery of commercial construction projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Robust negotiation, time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong client focus
- The ability to work alone to self-imposed deadlines but also work as part of the team
- Positive, proactive, passionate and eager to learn and succeed.
This company offers very clear succession planning into senior roles, which will place you in an enviable position for growth and development, along with future opportunities to develop and a very competitive salary will be on offer for the right person.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.