Woods & Co Recruitment
have teamed up with an Australian-born and leading energy provider, now considered a household name amongst all Australians - we are in need of experienced Customer Service Representatives to join the team.
The primary focus of this role will be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of inbound faults, emergencies, non-emergency calls. You will be fully trained to provide end-to-end customer service using problem-solving and forward thinking. This is a phone-based, inbound (ONLY) role.What's in it for you:
What do you do?
- $63,000 salary package (inclusive of super)
- Yearly salary increases and bonus’ (based on performance)
- Overtime and penalty rates
- 7-8 weeks of onboarding/training
- 18th of March intake
- Ongoing training and development available
- Monday - Sunday (Hours between 6am to 10pm in alternating shifts)
- Melbourne CBD office (near Southern Cross Station)
- Inbound calls only – no KPIs or sales targets!
- Be a part of Australia's leading energy provider
- Fantastic company culture that is supportive and allows for opportunity and progression
What do you need:
- Answer inbound general service enquiries via phone and email
- Use problem-solving and forward-thinking to resolve all issues within regulatory and contractual timeframes
- Assist clients with faults, emergency, and non-emergency enquiries.
- Liaising with relevant in-field resource(s) and or supervisor(s) from a work order dispatch, monitoring alarm or IVMS alert process requirement
- Processing updates and further information regarding an event status.
- Planning and dispatch of work orders to meet installation timeframe windows.
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Experience in customer service
- Background in energy sector highly favourable
- Great attitude to learn and develop
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with teammates in remote offices
- Passionate and eager to help customers
- A bright personality with a can-do attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Vaccination certificate
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW below! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate, and we encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.